Wheat is the staple food of millions of people. Its cultivation started during Neolithic probably as early as 6,000 to 7,000 year ago.
Wheat is the dominant food grain of world commerce with 682 million tons productions, 638 million tons consumption, 136 million tons trade with 197 million tons ending stocks.
|Top Ten Wheat Producer 2009/10 estimated|
Source: Agriculture Corner
Incoming search terms:
- largest wheat producing country
- top wheat producing countries
- largest producer of wheat
- wheat producers of the world
- highest wheat producing country
- largest producer of wheat in world
- top 10 wheat producing countries
- which country is the largest producer of wheat
- which country produces the most wheat