According to the notification issued by the Food Department, the minimum purchase price of sugarcane at the factory gate as well as at the cane purchase centres for the crushing season 2015-16 has been fixed at Rs 180 per 40 kg or Rs 450 per 100 kg or Rs 4500 per metric ton.
However, the sugar factories will be authorised to deduct transport charges incurred by them on the cane purchased at purchase centres and other locations away from the factory gate from the purchase price at the rate of Rs 1.25 per 100 kg per kilometre subject to a maximum deduction for a distance of 40 kilometres from the factory gate.
According to another notification issued by the Food Department, the Sugarcane Development Cess for crushing season 2015-16 has been fixed Rs 3 per 40kg or Rs 7.50 per 100 kg or Rs 75 per metric ton.
However, the incidence of the cess amount shall be shared equally by the sugar mills and the growers selling sugarcane to the mills. In case the sugarcane is obtained from the sugar mills’ own farm, the Cess at the rate of Rs 3 per 40 kg or Rs 7.50 per 100 kg or Rs 75 per metric ton shall be paid by the mills.
News source: Business Recorder
Incoming search terms:
- www punjab sugar mills new rate of season 2016 & 2017cane
- सुगरकेन रेट इन उप २०१६
- sugarcane rate in punjab 2016_17 apdate
- sugarcane price in punjab 2016-17
- sugarcane govt punjab 2016 2017 40KG
- Sugar cane price in punjab 201617
- pak sugarcane price in up 2016-17
- new rate of sugarcane 2016 2017 in punjab
- cane sugar ka rate in punjab pakistan new rate
- cane sugar ka new rate in punjab season 2016-17